Monday 24 February 2014

London Fashion Week Day 4 - Street Style!



Day four of London Fashion Week involved lots of street style! I was looking for all kinds of inspiration for upcoming photo shoots for the seventh edition of Third Floor Publication. The team and I went along to Somerset House to capture street style, which will later develop into our concept boards. These were some of my favourite street style images taken on the day.

We were also sourcing clothing and accessories to feature in our shoots. The designer showrooms were amazing, full of beautiful designs and bursting with inspirational garments. I picked up lots of business cards, so I will most definitely be busy this coming week with emailing PR’s!

The Third Floor blog is back up and running this year with our first post all about London Fashion Week street style; you can find my street style images over on the Third Floor blog here.


1 comment:

  1. The last couple are my favourite!
    And love the third to last girls hair, very cool.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...