Sunday, 30 June 2013

OOTD: This Could be Chanel Inspired!!

Fashion_blogger_outfit_post
what_to_wear
Fashion_blogger
OOTD_blog_post_chanel_inspired

Shirt | Topshop (similar here)
Skirt | Topshop
Boots | Schuh
Lipstick | Revlon

Hey lovelies! I have very much been looking forward to posting this outfit post today just because I haven’t done an OOTD post in a few weeks now and I must admit they are my favourite posts :) the main reason is because I’ve been away on holiday, as some of you may have seen from my Twitter. I'm going away again tomorrow with my boyfriend (lucky me) so I won’t be blogging too much over the next two weeks, I think I'm going to schedule two or three posts but nothing too major, but apologies in advance for my lack of posts but I do need a well deserved break from using the internet and technology! Haha, I feel as though I am always glued to my phone, as we probably all are! So yes, I will be internet free for two weeks (apart from the odd couple of minutes to tweet and check emails aha). I'm just so excited to be going away with Ashley, this will be our first holiday together and we’ve been together three years! It will be worth the wait :)

 So about my outfit, I’ve owned this skirt for ages now! I picked this up in a Topshop sale just under a year ago now, I was originally going to buy it with my staff uniform discount but decided to get other things instead, I was so glad of that decision when I noticed it had gone into sales! I paired this with my Schuh boots which I haven’t worn in a while but still love very much. I think I’ve gone for pretty much a Chanel inspired look with the typical black skirt and white blouse. Well I think it’s just easier to call it monochrome these days anyway! Aha! I just love items that make a statement piece when you put them together!

 

10 comments:

  1. wowee you little cutie, beautiful outfit and i love your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing, especially the skirt! Your beautiful!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice look! Really love the Boots. Have a great holiday! :)

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! love the skirt
    X
    http://www.dresseddamsel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this, so simple but stunning! the skirt is my fave! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with your style!
    Xxx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely stunning! I love the skirt, it’s such a fab style. Love the blog too. Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...