Sunday, 23 June 2013

E Fox City Clothing!


Recently I was contacted by eFoxcity, a fashion website I hadn’t heard of before but when I had a browse I couldn’t believe how reasonably priced their products were. They sell a range of products including evening dresses for under £100 which are perfect for any occasion that requires you to buy a classy dress, (I love events where you can get dressed up)! They also sell a range of vintage prom dresses seen on celebs such as Sandra Bullock and Gwyneth Paltrow. eFoxCity also sells jewellery and a selection of men’s clothing too. I particularly love some of their jewellery pieces on their website and the more casual day wear clothing they sell online. I would recommend this site for a quick search of products for many occasions!

Has anyone made a purchase from this website before, or will you now? Have you heard about them previously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...