Saturday, 13 April 2013

The Shoot Me Fab Bloggers Event!


Last Saturday I was very pleased to be invited along to take the SHOOT ME FAB bloggers event and as I was still at home from university I couldn’t resist going along for the day :) I met up with some very lovely ladies before hand, I think that was the hardest task of the day… it was like going on a blind date not having a clue who you’re looking out for but trying to find each other. But eventually we found each other and went along to Looking Great Hair Salon in Knightsbridge where the rest of the day would take place.
Blogger party event food
We arrived to be greeted by the lovely Manuely who runs ShootMeFab. I didn’t have a clue what the day would involve, I just knew it was some kind of new event for bloggers so you can imagine my face when I sat down in a chair to be handed a makeup wipe! I didn’t expect this at all and having to do this was like my worst nightmare, to have to sit there with no makeup on whilst people were taking pictures around me, I felt a tad awkward. I soon learned the day would involve us having a photo shoot. Shortly afterwards the lovely MUA Alexia started to do my makeup, what an amazing job she did too... amazing eye shadow!
Hair and makeup done by an MUA

Shoot me fab- bloggers event
Shoot me fab- bloggers event- blogger
I soon got over my awkwardness from having to remove my makeup and the day carried on with lots of party foods, yummy cupcakes and champagne! I felt very special, having my hair and makeup done with champagne and caviar, although it’s safe to say I'm not a fan of caviar (haha). Everyone on the day was so lovely and ran around making sure everything was perfect, I felt like a celeb.
VOTE?
Finally we each had a mini photo shoot (which I was dreading) I'm really not photogenic with things like that but hey! The idea of the day was for us bloggers to have our ‘makeovers’ and photo shoots, then the SHOOT ME FAB team will hold a competition on their Facebook page. Each photo can then be voted for, the photo with the most votes wins and that blogger plus their specific MUA for the day receive a little goody!

(Here’s the fun part) if you would like to vote for my picture on the SHOOT ME FAB Facebook page I would very much appreciate it as I would just love for the lady who done my hair and makeup to win, she was so dedicated and done an excellent job, she spent so much time perfecting my hair and makeup and I definitely think she deserves to win a little goody! To vote- you actually have to LIKE (link here) their page before you are allowed to vote (this confused me at first) then click THIS LINK and my picture will come up once you've liked the page (you should see Stacey Craig underneath anyway) then click VOTE (if you want), thank you in advance!

P.S. if you do LIKE their Facebook page 3 of you are in with a chance of winning the very same goody bag that I took away with me on the day of the event. It was pretty amazing too! (Below)
I just want to say a thank you to Manuely/Shoot Me Fab, for organising a perfect day and all the team too! Also, to the lovely girls I met on the day who also made it fantastic! I’ll link them all below so you can find their blogs too :)
Lorna, Allie, Georgina

Below are two of the final pictures from the day.
 VOTE HERE (works only once you have liked the Shoot Me Fab Facebook page)

17 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time and the make up looks fab too! I need to be more experimentative (??) with my make up! You look gorgeous!

    Jo xx

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I do sometimes too!! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Aww wow that eyeshadow really is something :D Those cupcakes look tasty too <3

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't even wear eye makeup, let alone this haha xx

      Delete
  3. This eyeshadow is gorgeous! x

    www.madeonawhim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be the same about taking my makeup off - how nerve wracking! You look amazing!!

    Voted for you!

    http://magazinesandmodels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nerve wracking!! Ahh have you, thank you so much sweetie! xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous hair and make-up :) really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wowww how incredible does your makeup look! love the eyes so much, what products did they use?! I feel your pain on taking off your makeup though, I wouldn't like to do that in public.
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely! I don't have a clue what products were used, just so many!! xx

      Delete
  7. You look amaaaazing in those pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful look, like your necklace a lot;)x



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your eye make-up!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...