Monday, 29 April 2013

OOTD: ASOS POLO NECK CROP TOP!

OUTFIT_STYLED_WITH_ASOS_CROP_TOP
HOW_TO_STYLE_ASOS_TOP
ASOS_MISS-SELFRIDGE_NEWLOOK_CLOTHES

NEXT_COAT_AND_NEW_LOOK_SHOES
ASOS_CROP_TOP
Top | ASOS £8
Coat | NEXT £30 (sale)
Belt | Vintage
Necklace | Forever 21 £3.99
Clutch | Urban Outfitters (sale)
Shoes | New Look

I ordered this little polo neck crop top a while ago now from ASOS but haven’t got round to wearing it with an outfit for the daytime, well actually, ever! It’s quite hard to find something that it looks good with without having to have my stomach on show, something I wanted to avoid but I quite liked the idea of wearing it with this black velvet skater skirt because it sits high waist so it’s perfect. I added a few simple accessories, this clutch bag was just under £20 from Urban Outfitters in the sale around Christmas time and it’s a very versatile little black bag, looks great with everything. 

Ok, so enough about the less important things… I just want to shout about the fact that these shoes were only £8! A total bargain if I do say so myself, when I saw these on the NEW LOOK website I thought I was taking a risk ordering them as I thought they’d get to me and be really short or have an awkward heel style but when I received them I just fell in love, they’re perfect… they also go really well with Topshop JONI JEANS girls! NEW LOOK has had some amazing sale shoes lately, have anyone else managed to find a bargain pair that I may need to know about? :)

29 comments:

  1. i love this little skater skirt on you stacey and those shoes are such a bargain you lucky thing! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! the hat just makes it
    I absolutely love the new look shoe collection, it's the best!

    Nat xx
    http://floral-fatigue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know aren't they! Such bargain prices too xx

      Delete
  3. i love this outfit, you look so good!

    www.helloellaxo.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Omg!

    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so lovely, this outfit really suits you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love this while outfit! Love the hat and mix of colours with the wine top and monochrome jacket! Just found your blog now following! :)

    www.sophieetc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coat and bag are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit and what a bargain the shoes were, great find :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great look! Love the crop top. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your coat! Love the whole outfit really, haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You put together an outfit perfectly love this xxx I want your wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely, I always think that about other people's wardrobes but hate my own!! Haha xx

      Delete
  14. You look lovely, great outfit ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! You look so lovely:)

    new Follower!

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thanks for following too xx

      Delete
  16. Love everything about this outfit, the coat is beautiful and what a good price too :) You totally rock that hat, really wish I suited hats! Love your blog, your header is so pretty :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for your comment, such compliments :) thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  17. That coat is gorgeous! Just found your blog, it's lovely! I'm now a follower :)

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...