Thursday, 14 February 2013

A Touch of Sparkle!

 
 
 

Necklace | Forever 21 £4.99
Rings | Pandora
Earrings | Harts n Crosses

Hey lovelies! I couldn’t wait to post this outfit today, when I was contacted by the lovely ladies at Karma Clothing a couple of weeks ago I was very excited but a bit apprehensive at first as I hadn’t heard too much about the website before and if I'm honest when I first browsed the website I thought there must be a catch here, how could their products be at such a great price? I thought maybe the quality or fit would be bad but after receiving this very lovely dress I was very much surprised! As soon as I tried on the dress I was in love, I’ve wanted a dress like this for a while but have only seen quite expensive versions so far, priced at around £30- £40 so when I spotted this one on the Karma Clothing website I knew I wanted it and just couldn’t wait to test out the quality and fit. Overall the material feels fantastic, its super soft and I love the polo neck style of this midi dress! It also comes in other colours and styles too but I love polo necks at the moment and have invested in a few styles to add to the wardrobe recently, this now being one of them!

I think the website offer quite a good range of clothing to suit many personalities, with styles which you can dress up or down and a wide selection of casual wear, including preppy sport style tops. I decided to dress this look up and I really love these heels so I thought they should make an appearance too! I paired this with my silver necklace and new earrings from Harts n Crosses, which I absolutely adore too; it was about time I purchased a new pair! I can definitely say I will sure be looking to make some purchases from Karma Clothing in the future. I’ll also be putting together a little products page of the things I personally love at the moment so be sure to look out for this :)

Visit Karma Clothing here!


20 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing!

    You look lovely :)


    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you look gorgeous and i love love love your schuh boots! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I love them so much, but have only worn them twice and the fronts are creasing already :( xx

      Delete
  3. I love this dress, might have to go and order it :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it, for just £15.99 I couldn't believe it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this dress!! such a nice fit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is perfect!xx

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre sooo beautiful! Absolutely love that dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning in this dress :) love the length of it too! will be checking out the website for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!! Oo the length was perfect :) xx

      Delete
  8. This dress is literally amazing, need it in my life xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it! Perfect to wear out too xx

      Delete
  9. This looks so nice on you! You have gorgeous hair.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous dress, love the long sleeves and the length! such good value as well.

    xx

    bckbld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is such good value :) and thank you xx

      Delete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...