Saturday, 15 December 2012

OOTD: A Pinch of Salt!





Jumper- H&M £12.99 | Jeans- Topshop £34.99 | Coat- Topshop £48 | Bag- Mulberry | Shoes- Urban Outfitters £55 | Socks- Primark £3 

The past few weeks have been so hectic for me, I’ve had three Uni deadlines and all within one week of each other and I've also had to do photoshoots and all sorts of stuff in between! So, I think it’s fair to say I’ve possible slacked a bit this last couple of week with my presence in the blogosphere! I’ve tried to read a few blogs here and there and blog when I can but it is definitely more time consuming than what it seems! But anyway, I’ve now finished all Uni work until next term and have come home for Christmas (which I'm extremely excited about) which also means I can now dedicate more time to blog! Which I can’t wait for! Today’s outfit post consists of some basics, worn together to create the perfect Christmassy outfit just for some casual shopping or a casual day out where you don’t want to dress up too much! I absolutely love this jumper at the moment and it’s the cheapest buy I’ve found in a while and it pretty much goes with everything! I basically have to resist wearing it all the time otherwise I’m sure I’ll end up featuring it in every outfit post! Haha. Anyway, I hope everyone’s having fun with the build up to Christmas!


7 comments:

  1. Love this look so much. You look great!

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look,
    I love those jeans with the shoes - perfect combination!
    xx
    http://floral-fatigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this outfit :) Perfect casual combination :)

    Aimée X
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly bought those shoes in the Urban Outfitters sale, why did I let them go ahhh! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...