Sunday 28 October 2012

Into a world of blogging… Converted

This past week I have discovered two things… One, starting a blog is not as easy as it sounds! And two, the amount of time it takes for me to accomplish a single task is becoming increasingly long! I have entered the blogging world and at the moment it’s safe to say I'm a bit errr, clueless? I really have been meaning to start a blog for a while now… more than a few months but I have never managed to get round to making one (point number 2!) also, thinking of a blog name has been driving me crazy! I was stuck on a choice of a few but really liked delicate layers; however I felt like something was missing so I was wary to type in the name and secure my blog, then last night it just came to me, Pretty Delicate Layers and I feel like it just, fits! This is always good!

Enough rambling…

(Hey!) My name is Stacey Craig, I am 20 year old student currently studying in my second year of a BA Fashion Promotion course at Southampton University, I am originally from London, but I moved to live in Essex three years ago… as you may have noticed this means Uni is quite far from home so I live away, which is always great… until you have to pay for your own food shopping and bills! But I do like my independence! I have a huge interest in fashion and find the whole topic so diverse and endless; as I’ve learnt fashion does come in many shapes and forms! I decided if I don’t just dive in and start my blog soon I will never end up doing it… and this is something I have been so interested in doing so I don’t want to wait any longer, but bare with me! Pretty Delicate Layers will be mostly about fashion and street style, but I will also add some beauty and life posts now and then! Hope you all enjoy!

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter @Staceycraig_1
Any personal emails please contact me at Staceycraig92@hotmail.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Twitter follow! Maybe you found my blog but it sounds like we're in a similar situation (my first post was very similar to yours! http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/ta-da.html) Hope you're getting into it, I'm loving it now I've finally got started! The name's always the hardest part :( Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I was just browsing through a couple of interesting blogs to follow and notcied yours! I haven't read your first post yet, but I'm def going to look now! Do I just follow on the members part of your page? I think I may have done it last night, or is there another way to follow- I'm still a little unsure haha x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe i've only just discovered your blog!! it's so pretty and i love the layout x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...